Take your next big step with a one-of-a-kind video from See Together Media. Videos are the most shareable modern media, and we create videos that showcase your mission or talents in a way that will make the world take notice!
Create interest or inspire activism with an engaging video that can be shared on every social media platform! We offer video production for corporate clients and non-profits that will be customized around your strategies and the unique needs of your audience.
Build a bigger fan base with a video that showcases your unique talents! Our team creates vibrant and modern videos with all the best editing effects. We love working with artists in Vancouver on music video production, live stage performances and other creative adventures.
Preserve your precious moments forever with a video. Our professionals can document your life events with a professional eye for picking the angles and moments you’ll most want to cherish. Call when you need a Vancouver videographer for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or any other event.
Perfect your home or corporate videos with help from our Vancouver video editors. Editing is a major part of the service we offer to our clients when creating new videos, and we’re also available to edit existing film.
Consultation let's “meet”! Settle in for a 20-minute phone/skype consultation and tell us about your idea! The consultation is free and comes with no obligations.
Story Meeting things get creative at this meeting. We'll discuss your needs with you, review any plans, and work together to shape the core concept of your video.
Preproduction all the details from the story meeting will be put into place: We’ll arrange for the locations, actors, shot lists, and everything else your video needs.
Production this is when all of the planning comes together and we capture your story on video. Lights, camera, action!
Editing Editing video is usually the longest process, but luckily not for you—just sit back and wait while we craft your video.
Share we're finished, now you have your own video to share with the world (high five)!
Brandon enjoys collaborating and creating. He’s fascinated by history, telling stories and innovation.
He studied Screenwriting at Vancouver Film School and worked in BC's Film Production Unions: IATSE & ACFC. Currently in life, he is planning his wedding and delving deeper into his other major passion: martial arts. His eye’s set on making a feature documentary and growing See Together Media.
Rheanna likes spreading change. In a former life she was a b-girl who taught dance to at-risk youth. In university she switched gears and earned a BFA in Film Production from Simon Fraser University. Her first foray into the film industry was as an assistant editor for a documentary. Soon after, Rheanna began working for herself as a freelance video creator. She’s a seeker of new life experiences and is always trying to integrate them into her work.
Click for more details
Thinking of working with us? Here are some good things to know!
Our process is flexible, and can be tailored to you. However, our usual process looks like this:
1. Get some tea and settle in for a no charge 20-minute phone/skype consultation. That way you can get to know us and we can get to know you and your project, as well as gather all of the information we need to give you a quote. Or, give us a budget and we’ll do our best to make it work.
2. It’s time to flesh out the details. We’ll arrange to meet at our office or a nearby coffee shop to talk STORY. We can even do this over the phone. At this meeting we ask for 40% of the project budget to book your shooting or editing dates, but don’t worry, this is common practice. Us video folk need to set aside a good chunk of time to work on your project, leaving us unable to take on any other work during that time. So really, this 40% is ensuring that we’ve booked time that is 100% dedicated to you!
3. Pre-production comes next. This is when all of the details get put into place. We’ll make shot lists and story boards. According to what we’ve agreed upon in the story meeting we’ll secure the important bits (like a location, actors, and additional lighting rentals). Or maybe you don’t need all of this stuff, in which case we’ll move directly to:
4. Shooting! If you don’t know much about video here’s all you need to know: shooting is a whole lot of hurry up and wait (unless you’re doing a documentary or event video, in which case the party starts roaring and stays that way). Either way we’ll work hard to capture your precious moments, and put them together in:
5. Editing! This is where we glue our eyeballs to a computer screen. Editing usually takes the longest, but luckily all you need to do is sit back and give us feedback. Hurrah!
6. And then we’re … complete! For all of our projects we include a web-optimized version (hello youtube fame!) and a full quality version, which we will transfer to you via Dropbox. If your project is over 10GB you can come to our office with a flash drive to pick it up. We can accommodate special requests like DVDs and Blurays, but this needs to be discussed in advance of booking.
How much will it cost to make my video?
Each project is unique, so the cost will vary. The best way to find out is to schedule a no charge phone/skype meeting with us and provide us with as many details as possible. From there we'll provide you with an estimate.
I lost the copy of my video! What should I do?
Luckily we keep backups of all projects for three months from the time of completion. If it’s past then, check with us anyway as we MIGHT have it, but no guarantees. Remember – always back up your project.
My project is bigger than 10gb, but I can’t come to your office to pick it up. Can you Dropbox it to me?
Unfortunately we only dropbox files under 10gb. But we can meet you anywhere in the lower mainland for an extra fee. Contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
Can I get the raw files with my completed video?
We do not include the raw files with our videos unless if has been agreed upon at the first meeting, and usually it would require a special circumstance (like a project that requires extensive documentation, or if we’re only being hired to do the videography of a project).
Can I edit my video once you’ve given it to me?
We like to be given the first opportunity to make changes to any of our work. Making changes without our consent is against our standard contract, although anything can be worked out as long as it is discussed in advance.
Will my video be on your website?
We’d love to include it, but only if you’re okay with it. That way we can promote you, and you can help us show others our work.
My project is simple and I don’t need a story meeting. What do I do?
Let us know! We can omit or add any steps to our process – whatever suits your project best.
How many changes can I make to my video?
We always include one round of feedback with our videos. That being said, your satisfaction is our biggest goal, so if we’ve neglected to address your concerns after that first round, we will happily do more. But – if your feedback widely deviates from the kind of video we agreed on we will have to add an extra fee.
Suite 210 - 128 West Hastings St., Vancouver, V6B 1G8