The current global situation has been a surprise and challenge for all of us. Our hearts go out to all frontline workers and anyone who has been personally affected by the pandemic, whether it be emotionally or financially, and to those who have lost loved ones. Despite the challenges, we’ve been inspired by some of the ways that people have come together to support one another, shift their work environments to facilitate physical distancing, and maintain a positive outlook. As British Columbia continues in phase two we’re preparing to continue running our film sets as required.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe on-set:
- All of our crew members are being asked screening questions before being permitted to come on set and are required to report any symptoms, recent travel, or other risks.
- We’re keeping the number of crew members on set to the absolute minimum.
- All crew members are required to wear masks and adhere to proper handwashing practices.
- High traffic areas will be disinfected regularly, as well as video and film equipment.
- All crew members are required to complete the Safe Sets International COVID-19 Certificate prior to arriving on set.
- When possible we’re pivoting some of our projects to be completed virtually. We’re also offering online video tutorials so that our collaborators can shoot their own video footage and continue to offer our remote editing and post-production services.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming project please feel free to reach out at email@example.com